Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day Uno

What a way to be free. Written expression allows me to say things that I couldn't say to others through out the day. My babe woke up happy, and I woke up willing to make a change. I was willing to make a purchase that made me feel better about my situation. Being able to make a purchase towards something helped me focus my attention else where. Her dad almost got me down but I still managed to smile. Admiting to your faults is meaningless when you say anything to.get out of certain situations. Eventually all this bullshit will be tiering, we not making it any where we both are afraid to let the other see the other weak..Things will get better if I trust in god and ask him for strength. Until then I will pray. I will also put certain things out of my mind so things can go by earlier. Like annet said when you expect lies and bullshit you can't get mad because you already know that is what is expected. Goodnight wic in the am, wake me up pleeas wake me up

No comments: