Thursday, November 27, 2008

Why does she stay?

Why does she stay? Ne yo has the intellect of a woman. I ask myself every night do I stay. I have been dragged through the mud. At times I held my head high when I should have held it low. The actions don't hurt, but me staying is what hurts that is why I ask the question why does she stay? Things like having a family is one major factor that makes me want to stay but then I realize the idea of a family went out the door when you looked me and the eyes and lied to benifit yourself. Not wanting to go out and starting the whole single life thing all over is pretty scary but you never know if you try, if you don't like him move on. Don't accept things that don't make you a better person. Love is one thing that appears to make me stay. Lol little do I know there is no love there. Love doesn't mean anything when you being hit on and cheated on. The love I feel is nothing compared to what I can give myself, it is ok to love yourself men don't always do it right. Omfort makes me stay I am comfortable with thr person. Well I just broke a crucial rule and that is to never feel to comfortable.

No comments: