Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Have a perfect day..

Speaking of a good morning..Mine is perfect. People always ask why you love Serani so much..I saw to myself he already told you..You can't study people, people are pure evil. Wondering when the time will come when people will take things for what they are. I slept with a dog I must admit but at night it sure gets cold that is another story though. But the reailty of the situation is I aknowledge I dated a dog. Maybe in the future I will date a loyal Dog..Who am I kidding all dogs lay up with any one any where. Maybe I should say I should train my dog a little bit better. For instance never get to comfortable. When that dog is laid up with you make sure you planning your morning. Because I laid up and felt like I was in heaven mean while he was plotting on how he would get his next piece. Realize who you dealing with and ask yourself is that who you want to look like....I never realized that until I began to mess with my child's dad not saying he is bad looking but just know if you know better you would do better. I realized the people he surrounded himself wiyh had that look..Not realizing I once had that look. LoL..Ladies you are who you fuck..Its not a good look to fuck a shabby man you may began to look like a shabby women..Been there an done that..