Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Years To Come..

Years to come with my daugther in tote..Wearing her big girl clothes, telling me she wants this and telling me she doesn't want. Mean while her mom is working to get her any and everything she can possibly want. It is hard to work for everything but when you see the smile on your daugthers face it means the world to you. Every day is a struggle to make things happen, but in due time the battle between mother and father will end. His job of being a man has been done he has taught his daughter what a man has to do to prove he isn't the one. The struggle mommy goes through allows her to see what it means to deal with a man who can't bone up to his responsiblities. A strong man wouldn't allow a woman to work as hard as he should..Me and my daugther will be strong together, it is ok to be in and out of her life it teachs her that she must understand life goes on wether he is there or not. The pain allows me to love my daugther more.